JMF Brass Bulk 1/2 in. (Pack of 10)
The 1/2 inch flare nut is designed for higher pressure applications and is commonly used for gasoline, grease, oil, water, vacuum and air lines, along with LP and natural gas.
- UPC: 094913980030
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Brand Name: JMF
- Material: Brass
- Product Type: Bulk
- Inlet Diameter: 1/2 in.
- Color Family: Yellow
- Packaging Type: Bulk
- Compatible with copper, brass aluminum and steel hydraulic tubing
- Can be assembled and re-assembled, resists mechanical pull out
- Used on low, medium and high pressure lines
- -65 to +250 Deg. F
- Minimum Working Temperature: -65 deg. F
- Maximum Temperature: 250 deg. F
- Compatible Pipe Material: Aluminum, Brass, Copper and Steel
- Color: Gold
- Number in Package: 10 pk
- Product Type: Nut
- End 1 Type: Flare
- End 1 Diameter: 1/2 in.
- California residents see
Prop 65 WARNINGSThis product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P583Warnings.ca.gov.