JMF Brass Bulk 5/16 in. (Pack of 2)
The 5/16 inch flare nut is designed for higher pressure applications and is commonly used for gasoline, grease, oil, water, vacuum and air lines, along with LP and natural gas.
- UPC: 094913980061
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Brand Name: JMF
- Material: Brass
- Product Type: Bulk
- Inlet Diameter: 5/16 in.
- Color Family: Yellow
- Packaging Type: Bulk
- Can be assembled and re-assembled, resists mechanical pull out
- Compatible with copper, brass aluminum and steel hydraulic tubing
- Used on low, medium and high pressure lines
- -65 to +250 Deg. F
- End 1 Diameter: 5/16 in.
- End 1 Type: Flare
- End 2 Diameter: 5/16 in.
- Product Type: Nut
- Number in Package: 2 pk
- Color: Gold
- Compatible Pipe Material: Aluminum, Brass, Copper and Steel
- Maximum Temperature: 250 deg. F
- Minimum Working Temperature: -65 deg. F
- California residents see
Prop 65 WARNINGSThis product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P583Warnings.ca.gov.