JMF 1 in. MPT T Brass Close Nipple
Founded in 1947, JMF Company has grown to be a leader in the U.S. rough plumbing and HVAC wholesale supply industry. Major product categories include line sets, copper tube, copper fittings, valves, brass and malleable fittings, PEX tube, fittings and tools, water and gas connectors and appliance kits. JMF's global-sourcing capabilities have been developed over decades, providing customers with the best products in the market from the world's best manufacturers.
- UPC: 094913801991
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Brand Name: JMF
- End 1 Diameter: 1 in.
- End 1 Type: MPT
- Material: Red Brass
- Product Type: Close Nipple
- Length: 1 in.
- ANSI Certified: Yes
- Maximum Temperature: 250 degree Fahrenheit deg. F
- Number in Package: 1 pk
- Compatible Pipe Material: Brass and Iron
- Average Lead Content: Not intended for potable water
- Material: Brass
- Compatible Pipe Material: Brass, Copper and Iron
- Minimum Working Pressure: 150 psi
- Minimum Working Temperature: -65 deg. F
- Maximum Temperature: 250 degree Fahrenheit °F
- California residents see
Prop 65 WARNINGSCalifornia residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P583Warnings.ca.gov.