Klein Tools 6/24 VAC/VDC Low Voltage Tester 1 pk
This device checks live 6-24 Volt, AC/DC circuits. Tests for shorts in automotive and truck electrical systems, motor field coils, radio and low-voltage circuits, ground circuit of all lamps, wiring, fuses, etc. Pointed 3-3/4 inch (95 mm) probe makes checking easier.
- UPC: 092644691270
- Manufacturer Part No:
- 36 in. (914mm) test lead with alligator clip
- Replacement bulb: Cat. no. 69130
- Bulb in handle glows when circuit is complete (bulb included)
- Deluxe 3-1/2 in. (89mm) long handle with nylon top holds replaceable bulb
- Pointed 3-3/4 in. (95mm) probe makes checking easier
- Tests for shorts in automotive and truck electrical systems, motor field coils, radio and low voltage circuits, ground circuits of all lamps, wiring, fuses etc.
- Depth: 1 in.
- Color: Red
- Packaging Type: Carded
- Width: 43.25 in.
- Height: 1 in.
- Product Type: Low Voltage Tester
- Number in Package: 1 pk
- Test Range: 6/24 VAC/VDC
- Brand Name: Klein Tools
- California residents see
Prop 65 WARNINGSCancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.