Acme Faux/Artist Natural Sea Sponge 5 "
More from: Acme
The Faux Artist Sea Sponge is used by professionals and artisans for wallpapering, texturing, creating faux painting effects, pottery-making, and other types of projects. Please note that these are not whole sponges intended for decorative purposes. Native to the coastal waters of Florida, natural sponges have been used for hundreds of purposes for over 2,000 years. Natural sea sponges, unlike artificial sponges, are 100% biodegradable, naturally inhibit the growth of bacteria, are environmentally safe, economical, sustainably harvested, and a quickly renewable natural resource. As with any natural product color, size and shape will vary.
FREE Shipping on all orders over $49* view details
YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR FREE SHIPPING IF:
- Your order is $49 or more after all coupons and discounts are applied.
- Your order doesn't weight over 10 pounds. Orders overweight will have a surcharge per pound for every pound over 10 pounds.
- Your order doesn't have any measurement restrictions may occur. You'll find additional information about measurement restrictions in our Shipping section.
Tel: +1- 800 - 210 - 0132
- UPC: 078572040458
- Manufacturer Part No:
- ACME FAUX/ARTIST NATURAL SEA SPONGE
- Size 4" - 5"
- For sponge painting, arts crafts & faux finishing
- Discovery SUP
- Peggable polybag