ADS 4-1/4 in. Barb x 3 in. Dia. Barb Polyethylene Downspout Adapter
Advanced Drainage Systems is the world's largest producer of corrugated HDPE pipe and related drainage products. ADS serves the storm and waste water industry through a global network of 56 domestic and international manufacturing plants and 27 distribution centers. In addition to its flagship N-12 pipe, the company offers a complete line of fittings and other accessories including, nyloplast drainage structures and various geotextiles. Molded Adapter joins square downspout to 4 inch drainage pipe. HDPE material is strong, economical and resists rusting and corrosion. Snap joint fits inside 4 inch round pipe to create a tight fit.
- UPC: 096942302005
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Brand Name: ADS
- End 1 Diameter: 4-1/4 in.
- Material: Polyethylene
- Product Type: Downspout Adapter
- Length: 3 in.
- Average Lead Content: Lead-Free
- Number in Package: 1 pk
- Packaging Type: Bulk
- Underground Rated: No
- Joins 4 in. x 3 in. downspout to 4 in. corrugated drain pipe
- Drain pipe snaps into adapter for a secure fit
- Prevents pooling and foundation damage caused by roof run-off
- Ideal for drainage and waste management
- End 1 Type: Barb
- End 2 Type: Barb
- End 2 Diameter: 1 in.
- Packaging Type: Bagged
- Underground Rated: Yes
- Maximum Temperature: 150 degree F
- Color: Black
- End 2 Diameter: 3 in.
- Maximum Temperature: 150 degree Fahrenheit