Cash Acme Temperature and Pressure Relief Valve
The NCLX incorporates an inert thermal element coating that provides effective isolation from mineral deposits (liming). The NCLX features include a cast bronze body, brass and stainless steel internal parts, silicone seat disc and stainless steel spring. The NCLX comes standard with a test lever. The valve is completely automatic and reseats after either temperature or pressure relief. The NCLX is available in male inlets and female outlets with several options in shank and element lengths.
- UPC: 697285600478
- Manufacturer Part No:
- ASME and CSA listed
- "White Coat":thermal element coating to isolate mineral buildup
- AGA approved
- 210 deg. temperature relief, starts to open at 200 deg.
- For protection of water heaters and storage tanks
- Automatic reseating
- 3" Element Extension
- Diameter: 3/4 in.
- BTUs: 15000 BTU
- 150 PSI
- Material: Bronze
- Maximum Temperature: 210 deg. F
- Product Type: Temperature and Pressure Relief Valve
- Brand Name: Cash Acme