Charlotte Pipe 3 in. Dia. PVC Test Cap
Model: PVC 00131 1000
PVC fittings are for drain, waste and vent purposes. They are used in gravity-fed waste elimination systems and are for Non-Pressure systems where temperatures will not exceed 140° F. PVC is lightweight and easy to install. They require no special tools for cutting, and be installed with solvent cementing, threading, flanging, and roll-grooved joining. All Charlotte Pipe products are manufactured in the USA.
- UPC: 611942052882
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Brand Name: Charlotte Pipe
- Maximum Drain Diameter: 3 in.
- Material: PVC
- Product Type: Test Cap
- Average Lead Content: Lead-Free
- Material Type: PVC
- Color Family: White
- End 1 Type: Spigot
- Schedule Type Number: Schedule 40
- Fitting Type: Cap
- End 1 Diameter: 3 inch
- Diameter: 3 in.
- Usage: Testing Plastic DWV Systems
- White fittings used in sanitary drain, waste, and vent (DWV), sewer and storm drainage applications
- Number in Package: 1