General Tools Rule and Gage 1 pc.
Rely on the General tools 16ME multi-use drill point gauge and rule to give you accuracy for your next job. It is a sturdy 4 inch rule that is graduated into 64ths and millimeter. This stainless steel gauge can be used as a drill point gauge, a square, bevel protractor and center finder. It comes with a vinyl pocket case for easy carrying and storage.
- UPC: 038728220158
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Type of Measurement: Multiple
- Number in Package: 1 pc.
- Tap and drill table correlates popular tap sizes with correct drill sizes for National form of thread
- 4" rule has etch graduations in 64ths of an inch and millimeters
- Center finder locates centers of shafts or circles
- Circle divider (up to 9 equal parts) is used for dividing circles into sectors, regular polygons and polygrams
- Drill point gage checks 59 angle drill points
- Bevel protractor measures and lays out angles
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Rule and Gage
- Graduation Markings: Yes
- Brand Name: General Tools
- California residents see
Prop 65 WARNINGSThis product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.