NDS 1-1/2 in. PVC Slip Ball Valve
This 1-1/2 and 2 lead free Quarter turn full port commercial grade ball valve is used in commercial and residential applications. Designed to allow serviceability of the valve after installation, plus downstream of valve blocked so it can be removed under pressure. It features EPDM seals. The Quarter turn full port design allows for ease of use and unrestricted flow. Made of Schedule 40 PVC material and ABS handle for strength.
- UPC: 052063052007
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Brand Name: NDS
- Product Type: Ball Valve
- Material: PVC
- Connection Method: Slip
- End 1 Size: 1-1/2
- Compatibility: Schedule 80 or 40
- End 2 Diameter: 2 / 1-1/2 in.
- Valve Type: Union
- Full Port: Yes
- Chrome Plated: No
- Finish: White
- Average Lead Content: No Lead
- Maximum Pressure: 150 psi
- Application: For Use with Cold Water
- Maximum Temperature: 72 deg. F
- End 1 Type: Slip
- Number of Turns: Quarter Turn
- Handle Type: T-Handle
- End 1 Diameter: 2 / 1-1/2 in.
- End 2 Type: Slip
- End 1 Size: 1-1/2 in.
- Inlet Diameter: 1-1/2 in.
- Connection Type: Slip
- California residents see
Prop 65 WARNINGSThis product can expose you to chemicals, including Styrene whis is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov