Klein Tools 22 Ga. 8-1/2 in. L Electrician's Tool
Two wire cutters, one at tip, the other halfway back near stripping holes double the utility of this tool. Crimps 7 to 8 mm insulated and non-insulated terminals, lugs and splices. Cuts and strips 8 to 22 AWG solid and 10 to 26 AWG stranded wire. Cleanly shears bolts. Pivot nut adjusts tension.
- UPC: 092644744013
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Brand Name: Klein Tools
- Maximum Wire Size: 22 Ga.
- Length: 8-1/2 in.
- Product Type: Electrician's Tool
- UL Listed: No
- Insulated: No
- Color: Black/Red
- Lockable: No
- Cushion Grip Handles: No
- Two wire cuttersone at tip, the other halfway back near stripping holesdouble the utility of this tool.
- Crimps 7-8 mm insulated and non-insulated terminals, lugs and splices.
- Cuts and strips 8-22 AWG solid and 10-26 AWG stranded wire.
- Cleanly shears bolts.
- Pivot nut adjusts tension.
- Full-sized, plastic-covered cushioned handles for comfort.
- Wire cutter in nose and below pivot.
- Crimping dies color-coded for easy identification.
- California residents see
Prop 65 WARNINGSCancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.