Klein Tools 26 Ga. 6-1/4 in. L Wire Stripper/Cutter
This Klein Tools Wire Stripper or Cutter is designed to cut stranded wire. The precision-ground stripping holes cleanly cut wire and aid in easy removal of insulation. A narrow nose helps this tool fit easily into tight places.
- UPC: 092644740466
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Brand Name: Klein Tools
- Maximum Wire Size: 26 Ga.
- Length: 6-1/4 in.
- Product Type: Wire Stripper/Cutter
- UL Listed: No
- Insulated: No
- Lockable: No
- Color: Black/Red
- Cushion Grip Handles: Yes
- Compact, lightweight wire-stripping and cutting tool.
- Narrow nose fits into tight places.
- Hardened steel with precision ground stripping holes.
- Do not use for cutting steel wire or bolts.
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening.
- Easy-to-read wire gauge markings on both sides for stripping in either direction.
- Black-oxide finish resists corrosion.
- Color-coded handles: red indicates stranded wire, yellow indicates solid wire.
- Textured handles provide a firm, comfortable grip.
- Wire looping and bending holes.
- California residents see
Prop 65 WARNINGSCancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.