ARTU 3/8 in. x 5-1/4 in. L Tungsten Carbide Tipped Drill Bit 1 pc.
The special negative back grinding enables the tip to bore with a filling action, not cutting and chrome vanadium steel shank for enormous strength and flexibility. The blend and high tech bonding of cobalt and tungsten carbide allows bit to withstand temperatures up to 2000 degree.
- UPC: 722793014728
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Brand Name: ARTU
- Diameter: 3/8 in.
- Material: Tungsten Carbide Tipped
- Overall Length: 5-1/4 in.
- Product Type: Quick-Connect Drill Bit
- Number in Package: 1 pc.
- Packaging Type: Carded
- Usage: For use on glass, plexiglass, ceramic tile, cast metal, hardened steel, soft wood, hard wood, granite, marble, fiberglass, brick, masonry, concrete and PVC
- Flute Length: 2-7/8 in.
- Shank Type: Quick-Change Hex Shank
- Shank Diameter: 1/4 in.
- Drill Size: 3/8 in.
- Product Type: Drill Bit