Shark Bite UC008LFA10 1/2" X 1/2" Brass PEX Coupling 10 Pack
- UPC: 697285030091
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Exceeds ASSE 1061 Section 1V, 4.1 Materials - Dezincification (DZR) - ISO 6509
- Lead free brass
- Certified for underground and behind the wall applications and as a manufactured joint without access panels
- 1/2 barb X 1/2 barb
- Certified to 200 psi and 200°F
- Approved for burial
- All fittings are made of Lead Free DZR Brass
- Free DZR brass, the SharkBite Barb fittings are corrosion resistant. Use for new installation and repair of potable water distribution systems. Fittings should be wrapped with an impervious material, chloride-free tape or tightly wrapped and sealed insulation works well to prevent direct contact with the backfill. Backfill should be free of rocks, debris or any sharp objects that may cause damage through impact or abrasion.
- Certified for potable water and hydronic applications
- Connects PEX pipe
- 10 pack
- The SharkBite Push-Fit Connection System is the best option for connecting PEX tubing in water distribution systems when lower material cost is desired. Robustly constructed with lead.
- Traceability - All products are stamped with a manufacturing date
- All components are chloramine resistant
- Corrosion resistant
- Always consult with local plumbing codes concerning specific applications
- 1/2" barb X 1/2" barb
- California residents see
Prop 65 WARNINGSThis product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.