- 5 Types of Schlage Door Locks
- Caulks vs. sealants
- How to choose the right type of circuit breaker
- As seen on TV products you didn’t know you needed
- How To Choose the Right Spray Painter
- Advantages and types of fluorescent bulbs
- Know where to buy folding chairs for all your needs
- Upgrade your Bathroom and Kitchen with Moen
- Why are Toto toilets so good?
- How to Paint Interior Doors
- 9 Excellent Bloem Planters to Enhance Your Home
- Top 6 Varieties of Rust-Oleum Spray Paint
- Best Milwaukee Tools for Any Project
- DIY House Painting Tips & Tricks
- 10 Home Remodeling Ideas
- Best Power Tool Brands for Home Improvement
- Best Kitchen Appliances for Your Home
- How to Spray Paint Your Kitchen Cabinets for a new look!
- Best Fireplace Accessories for Your Home
- 6 Home Decor Ideas Using Indoor Plants
- How To Install an Outlet Receptacle
- Find the Right Bathroom Faucets for Your Home With These Tips
- How To Use Spray Paint Like a Pro
- 10 House Painting Ideas
- A Guide to Wrench Types
- Solve Common Toilet Problems With This DIY Guide
- A Guide to Home Security Systems
- Must-Have Tools for Every Homeowner
- Prepare Your Home for a Warm and Cozy Winter
- DIY Guide To Replacing Your Bathroom and Kitchen Faucet
Shop our best rated and best selling home improvement brands
Yes, keeping your home at its best can be hard work, so we want to give you a hand! Discover excellent cleaning and organization hacks, search for guides on how to take care of your roofing and plumbing, or the best maintenance for your HVAC Systems. Take care of your home and keep everything in order with the right storage supplies, cleaning products, plumbing tools and accessories, roofing materials, and of course, everything you need to keep your HVAC systems up and running.
At Max, we also believe taking care of your home and preparing ahead for any emergency is the best way to keep your family safe. No matter what type of extreme weather you encounter in your area at Max Warehouse, we can help you with all the supplies you need. Depending on where you live, you may be at risk of more than one type of extreme weather at different times of the year; you can check our articles on severe weather to prepare your home for any natural disaster.
MAXimize your home maintenance today!